You must take a professional approach when it comes to SEO in this modern world of internet and digital marketing. This is irrespective of the fact that you are a complete novice and a newbie in this aspect. You can always take the help of a pro to create a great content but at the same time you will also need to hire the professional expertise of a SEO consultant London to make sure that you ‘great content’ is really great and reaches out to more and more audience.
For this you will need to incorporate the right keyword that will result in a better search result. Ideally, after your website content, the second important thing to consider is the selection and incorporation of the right keyword or keywords. Therefore, make sure that you do enough and proper keyword research up-front before you include it in your content.
Use targeted keyword
You must use only targeted keywords in your content but there are also a few other things to keep in mind in this regards such as:
- Make sure that the keyword is common and relevant to your subject
- Make sure that it is included in the headline
- Make sure that it is properly included in your entire text and spread at considerable gaps
- Make sure that it is noticeable by making it bold and at the same time
- Make sure that it does not look like a stuffed phrase in the sentence making it vague, meaningless and absolutely disoriented.
One last thing that you should do first is that you must make sure that you choose your targeted keywords even before you start writing your text.
If you have never done any keyword research before, the SEO consultant will help you in this regard. If you are doing it on your own just make sure that you take help from different sources such as the Hubspotguide for the beginners.
Learn more on keywords
Use of proper keywords is essential for both stages of SEO, on-page as well as off-page. Therefore, spend lot of time in learning your keywords through online research. You will even get a whole list of few top keywords used for different types of articles that will help you in your SEO.
Remember use of proper keywords is essential due to several reasons such as:
- Over the years, Google has gotten smarter and therefore you should be as well to match with its requirements
- While you use your keywords make sure that you do not overuse it as jamming the keywords will do more harm than good to your ranking
- Follow proper semantics while using the keywords as that is the demand of the hour as well as Google.
Google is smart enough to interpret the meaning of these keywords so that the searchers do not find it to be extremely creepy. In addition to that, Google also looks at the synonyms of the keywords you have used and even understand any keyword that has a verb missing or the name of a place written in lower case.
Author Bio: Sujain Thomas is an SEO professional and content developer based in Detroit. She has helped a lot of companies get their websites off to a good start and blogs about good writing practices and services like SEO consultant Dubai.