Are you looking for an effective way to reduce cart abandonment?
Do you want to increase your conversion rate and get customers to purchase faster?
There are many things you can do to complete their purchase. This includes reducing friction, shortening the checkout process, preventing the shop page from refreshing whenever a customer adds something to their cart, and much more.
This article will give you the five best WooCommerce popup cart plugins to improve conversion rates.
What is an add-to-cart popup?
The Add to Cart popup is a simple feature that encourages customers to add more items to their cart before checking out. It often includes featured products such as deals and sales. It sometimes comes with a selected amount and an «add to cart» call to action button to encourage customers to act quickly.
E-commerce traders often set add-on cart popups that fire when a customer adds an item to their cart. This is an effective method because the customer has confirmed that they are interested in making a purchase and are likely to consider additional products or other items they may not have known about.
The shelf page is a good choice because customers will likely review their current order and may be tempted to increase or add more products before checking out your online store.
Benefits of a WooCommerce Popup Cart Plugin
A responsive popup cart lets you quickly provide the client with the information they seek.
The popup speeds up checkout, resulting in faster sales, better conversions, and fewer abandoned carts.
By showing recommended purchases, the WooCommerce addition to the advertising campaign can make a big difference to your average order value.
Finally, there is no reason why the WooCommerce popup cart cannot change the cart page and validate WooCommerce. Removing these pages makes it easier to set up with fewer internal pages to maintain.
Top 5 Best WooCommerce Popup Cart Plugins in 2023
The plugins here offer different ways to improve your WooCommerce traffic and checkout. Some will improve the landing page with new options, such as targeted products to help you sell more. Others will help you streamline your entire checkout process to improve your conversion rate.
#1. WooCommerce Fast Cart
Increase conversions and orders with a beautiful, customizable garden and checkout. This plugin is all you need when it comes to adding WooCommerce popups.
When the customer adds an item to the vehicle, a window shows all the preliminary information about the vehicle’s condition.
Customers can change their order, change the quantity, delete products, apply discount codes, add related products, and proceed to checkout through the popup cart.
If you want to speed up the purchase, you can customize this popup to open the cart itself and direct the customer straight to checkout.
- The checkout popup appears when the customer clicks the «Add to Cart» button.
- The dashboard is fully functional and allows the customer to perform all essential driving functions in one place.
- The popup is available on every online store page – on regular product and related pages.
- You can replace the WooCommerce cart with the checkout page.
- It works on all themes.
- Complete installation and design examples.
- Let’s add sales and marketing to related products.
#2. WooCommerce Popup Cart
WooCommerce Popup Cart plugin has an intuitive user interface. The plugin gives you the option to continue browsing the store. You can add all items to your shopping cart without visiting the purchase page.
People don’t have to wait for the page to refresh. An add-to-cart item is displayed immediately on the «View Cart» and «Checkout» buttons so customers can choose the next thing.
This allows you to add custom items to categories or products and resell them in an ad box. This feature encourages the customer to add more items to the cart to increase the order and purchase price.
- Complete customization
- Ajax adds to the cart when the amount changes.
- An overview of all products is below.
- See the shopping cart icon anywhere on your website.
- Remove add-ons without refreshing the page.
- Install recommended products by category or product.
- Ability to change the purchase link to return to the checkout page.
#3. YITH WooCommerce Checkout Manager
The YITH plugin allows you to customize the entire checkout page, adding, removing, or changing specific fields to make the page easier to use. What’s more, with the ability to divide the page into several columns, you can make the check page attractive and reliable.
Other features offered by the plugin include setting shipping and billing fields, dragging lots to different places on the page, changing names and tools, creating text, and many basic options.
- Checkout Manager highlights.
- Add and modify fields.
- Customize colors, labels, and tooltips.
- Drag & drop page builder.
- Show or hide custom fields depending on the context.
- Check data in real-time.
#4. Smart Cart for WooCommerce
If you are looking for an efficient cart plugin for your WooCommerce website, Smart Cart for WooCommerce by WP1 might be just what you need. This plugin offers a wide range of layout options that allow you to customize the shopping cart to match the look and feel of your website.
- Adjust the position of the popup window to the left or right.
- It includes RTL support to correctly display right-to-left languages.
- Possibility to show or hide image formats.
- Ability to customize the color to match your website’s theme, text, and button display.
- A stylish and customized shopping cart engine for your website to enhance the experience for your customers.
#5. Floating Cart for WooCommerce
The Floating Cart plugin for WooCommerce allows you to change the default cart button to a custom cart button. This plugin will simplify the user experience and increase the conversion rate of your online store.
The floating cart will be visible to users even if they walk on the store page. As the owner of a WooCommerce store, you can change the color scheme and transparency.
This section lets consumers know which products are in the mirror. It will also help them make decisions quickly. The Floating Cart for WooCommerce plugin also offers some unique customization options. You can adjust the position and visibility of the cart popup.
- Display a custom animated scrolling image on multiple pages of your website.
- It offers custom stock images you can display on the page.
- Let you choose when to show the mirror button.
- Appears as a floating cart when the user adds an item to the cart.
- You can include/exclude pages to show/hide car images on certain pages.
- It offers many advanced options like changing the background color, text color, etc.
Adding a popup cart to your store can significantly speed up branding. And as we all know, the faster the checkout process, the more people are likely to buy. Popup Cart is a great tool to quickly create an Add to Cart popup on your website and customize it in no time. It’s easy to use, powerful, and will match your website design and sales patterns.